Compound Fertilizer 16 - 16 - 16, NPK Fertilizer
|FOB Price:||US $310 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||50 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Tons||US $310/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000mt Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: XXF257
- Certification: SGS
- Appearance: Granular
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Manufacturing Method: Compound Fertilizer
- Specifications: 3*15, 3*16, 16-8-18, 25-7-8, 20-9-11 etc
- CAS No.: 66455-26-3
- Gravity: 1.02
- Place of Origin: Yunnan, Henan, China
- Trademark: XINXINGFA
- Specification: China National Standard, ISO-2001
- HS Code: 31052000
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Qucik or Slow
- Type: Compost
- Mf: N.P2o5.K2o
- Einecs No.: 233-140-8
- Color: White, off-White, Light Gray, Natural etc
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- Transport Package: 9.5kg,9.8kg,9.9kg,20kg,25kg,50kg,500 & 1000kg Bag
- Origin: Yunnan, Henan, China
Compound fertilizer NPK 16-16-16
1. Nitrogen : 16%min
2. P2O5: 16%min
3. K2O: 16%min
5. Size: 2-4mm, 90%min
6. Appearance: granular
|Appearance||White/off-white granule||White granule|
-Compound fertilizer usu irrigated the vegetables, fruits, flowers, turf, tea, tobacco and omamental, NPK also can be used for foliar spraying (on windless cloudy day) as fast and complete dissolution.
-NPK compound fertilizer is loss-control and energy conservation, blocking variety of ways to loss fertilizer nutrients, improving efficiency of fertilizer utilization dramatically and providing fertilizer for long term.
-NPK compound fertilizer has feature of water and soil moisture conservation, high water absorption, water retention and environmental protection.
-NPK compound fertilizer offers high nutrient value, anti-caking, high concentration, can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer, furrow dressing, broadcast distribution, water flushing, hole and top application.
-NPK compound in industry use as feeds additive, flame retardant, ingredient of extinguishing agent, etc.
* NPK compound fertilizer should not directly contact the seeds or seedings.
- N (nitrogen) promotes leaf growth and forms proteins and chlorophyll.
- P (phosphorus) contributes to root, flower and fruit development.
- K (potassium) contributes to stem and root growth and the synthesis of proteins.
|Crops Period||Basic Fertilizer||Seeding Period||Growthing Period||Ablooming Period|
|Cottons||35-50kgs/mu||20-25kgs/mu||spray 2-3 times in 1:5|
|Shallot & Garlic||35-40kgs/mu||10-15kgs/mu||15-25kgs/mu|
|Leaf Vegetable||15-30kgs/mu||10-20kgs/times (suggest 1~3times according to the growthing periods)|
- Xinxingfa build in 2001, trading fertilizer more than 10 years.
- The third party inspection or test of CCIC,SGS or BV.
- We focus on small order from few to thousand tons of various packing and shipment.
- We are expert and experience of fertilizer export.
- Our main port is Qingdao which is main fertilizer port of North China.
- Annual export volum max to 120K MT of nitrogen and phosphate fertilizer.
- Main products: Nitrogen: Prilled Urea, Granular Urea, Crystal Ammonium Sulphate, Granular Ammonium Sulfate, Powder AMS
Phosphate: Triple Super Phosphate (TSP), Di Ammonium Phosphate (DAP), Mono Ammonium Phosphate (MAP), Fused Calcium-Magnesium Phosphate (FMP)
- Our main market: Japan, South Korea, SE Asia, USA, Africa, Middle East, Europe.
- Five warehouse in Qingdao area, totally more than 2 million m².
Packing and Shipment:
- Tramper vessel: 50kg bag, jumbo bag or bulk
- 20GP: 9.5kg, 9.8kg, 9.9kg, 20kg, 25kg, 50kg( Chinese Marking, Englihs Netural Marking, Buyer;s Marking), 500kg, 1000kg Bag, bulk in container